Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wenkew186
Creator
Creator

Straight Table Total percentage is not right

Hello all,

I have a problem need you help. I have a straight table like the sample. you can check the attach.

The question is the 'Rate'  Total of the bottom is not right or null when click button.

when click '<>0'  the Total is right.

when click '>0<=26' or '>26<=100'  the Total is null.

when click '>100'  the Total is not the filter data percentage total, but the all data percentage total.

I need the Rate column show the result is [Sales6]/[Sales5]*100% when I click any button or filter.

thanks,

Kevin.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Kevin,

I have used the set analysis to implement your requirements, check out the attachements

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Kevin,

Please check the app attached, i have changed the rate total to show avg as this is %

wenkew186
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Shingote,

Thanks for your suggestion, if set the Total as Avg , the Total  just the Column's avg, is not Total [Sales6]/[Sales5].

Avg Rate is 82.9%=(90%+84.6%+80.0%+76.9%)/4,

but actually it should be  (311/396)*100% =78.5%.

thanks,

Kevin.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Kevin,

I have used the set analysis to implement your requirements, check out the attachements

wenkew186
Creator
Creator
Author

Thank you so much Shingote,

your answer is a great help for me,it's very grateful!

just one more question about this,

because my new requirement need add a another field Sales7, and this filed not in the same row with other data.

but still need compare with Sales5. so when I use the set analysis like Saes6, it will make the Sales7 no change when click button.

so the problem is when use the Sales7, when click button the Rate Total is still null or not right except button click "<>0".

pls check the sample.

it's very