Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tom2qlik
Creator
Creator

Straight table calculated total row

Hi All,

My requirement is to have a calculated total different to it's expression.

My expression is simply calling a field and I want the total of this column to be a calculation of two previously calculated expressions.

The Yield target is not a calculated so the total is not correct as can be seen as blank below.

I would like the Yield Target total to be Standard / Target so it would be 59616.55 / 58008.90

I should also point out that the standard and target columns are both expressions.

Thanks,

Tom

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Kushal_Chawda

try this expression

SUM(DISTINCT [Target Content])/

(sum(aggr(sum([Target Content])/sum(Yield_Target),Resource,Date)))

View solution in original post

15 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Neal, didn't this work [Standard]/[Target]??

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Should be this for Yield Target

Sum(TOTAL [Standard]) / Sum(TOTAL [Target])

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
tom2qlik
Creator
Creator
Author

Unfortunately not,  unless I've overlooked something the result I got for Standard/Target is 313% as the Total.

That calculation works for the row values but not the total.  The result I should get in the total is 102.7%

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Seems Working?

Num((Sum(Stadard)/sum(Target)),'#,##0.00%')

Capture.PNG

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
tom2qlik
Creator
Creator
Author

The Standard and Target columns are expressions.

This is my expression....

Standard = SUM(DISTINCT  [Yield.Standard])

Target        = sum(TOTAL [Yield.Standard])/sum(TOTAL Yield.Yield_Target)

Yield_Target =

SUM(DISTINCT  [Yield.Standard])/
(
sum([Yield.Standard])/sum(Yield.Yield_Target))

The result is below

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Is there any dimensions in your report, Would you able to provide qvw for testing

Anonymous
Not applicable

Use the columns in the straight table. You can reference earlier columns in the table,

tom2qlik
Creator
Creator
Author

How can I reference expression columns in a straight table?

tom2qlik
Creator
Creator
Author

Yes here is a test qvw.