Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Sum of Rows in Chart to Text box

Hi,

I am Currently using the following expression in the Chart with item_description as a dimension. However i want to use the sum of the expression in a text box but am unable to get the desired answer.

=if((Count({<item_description = {"=rank(count({<System-={'GMS'},Metric={'Catalog'},Year={'2016'},Cat_Non_Cat_flag={'NON-CAT'},Scope={'IS'}>}UniqueRowNum), 4)<= $(Catalog_SL2)"},Cat_Non_Cat_flag={'NON-CAT'},Year={'2016'},System-={'GMS'},Metric={'Catalog'},Scope={'IS'}>}UniqueRowNum))>0

and (Count({<item_description = {"=rank(count({<System-={'GMS'},Metric={'Catalog'},Year={'2016'},Cat_Non_Cat_flag={'NON-CAT'},Scope={'IS'}>}UniqueRowNum), 4)<= $(Catalog_SL2)"},Cat_Non_Cat_flag={'CAT'},Year={'2016'},System-={'GMS'},Metric={'Catalog'},Scope={'IS'}>}UniqueRowNum)) >0,

(Count({<item_description = {"=rank(count({<System-={'GMS'},Metric={'Catalog'},Year={'2016'},Cat_Non_Cat_flag={'NON-CAT'},Scope={'IS'}>}UniqueRowNum), 4)<= $(Catalog_SL2)"},Cat_Non_Cat_flag={'NON-CAT'},Year={'2016'},System-={'GMS'},Metric={'Catalog'},Scope={'IS'}>}UniqueRowNum)))

Thanks in advance.

5 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Desire Result means? Can you send the images as you need to get?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
parimikittu
Creator II
Creator II

Is better you give us ur working app or sample data and desired ouput

Not applicable
Author

the above expression gives me a table with item description in the dimension and count based on the expression provided will i be able to get the same sum total if i use the expression in a textbox?

parimikittu
Creator II
Creator II

Yes, u can get the sum if the above expression is used in Tex box but add sum(ur if condition).

Not applicable
Author

I get an error saying nested aggregation not allowed