Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Supress specific line in chart

Hi,

I have a line chart with four lines in it: Sales 2010, Sales 2011, Target 2011, Forecast 2011.

Is it possible to supress the Forecast line when a specific product is selected?

So, usually I would like all the lines but when making a selection on product I only would like to see the sales and target lines.

Kind regards,

Henco

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

hencovanee - Yes, this is possible. I am assuming that you want to hide the trend line when you say "Surpress". Please correct me if this is not what you need.

Please select the expression (Forecast 2001) in your case. Then expand on the "+" plus sign and you can see Line Sytle option. You can select the Line Style option and then write the expression. In your case you can use the logic something like this...

IF(getselectedcount(Product) =0, [Your Preferred Color], RGB(255,255,255))

RGB(255,255,255) means white color. So when there is selection on the products the line color changes to white or else it shows your preferred color.

I am also attaching a screenshot for your reference

Hope this helps!HideTrendLine.png

Cheers - DV

View solution in original post

3 Replies
IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

hencovanee - Yes, this is possible. I am assuming that you want to hide the trend line when you say "Surpress". Please correct me if this is not what you need.

Please select the expression (Forecast 2001) in your case. Then expand on the "+" plus sign and you can see Line Sytle option. You can select the Line Style option and then write the expression. In your case you can use the logic something like this...

IF(getselectedcount(Product) =0, [Your Preferred Color], RGB(255,255,255))

RGB(255,255,255) means white color. So when there is selection on the products the line color changes to white or else it shows your preferred color.

I am also attaching a screenshot for your reference

Hope this helps!HideTrendLine.png

Cheers - DV

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Ah, thank you very much DV. That will work.

Henco

IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Excellent! I am glad that it works. Please can you mark the post answered/helpful?

Cheers - DV