Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
khan_imran
Creator II
Creator II

TAT calculation based on selection

Hello All,

Currently I am trying to calculate TAT based(difference between 2 days first) on the Created and Resolved date for Open and Resolved cases. I have successfully calculated the TAT for Resolved cases but having an issue in calculating TAT for Open cases due to a given requirement.

If the status of Interaction ID is open then it should consider the created date and selected month end date to calculate TAT or difference between 2 dates. Below is an example of the logic;

If Created Date of Interaction ID - 15087 is 02-May-2016 and I have selected a month as August'16, then the calculation should happen as (31-Aug-2016 - 02-May-2016) and difference should come as 121 days. After that I can create a desired TAT bucket. I want to perform all these calculation at the back end and create a State wise TAT summary at the front end. attached is the sample data and out required for your reference.

Also, if I change my selection, then end date should change basis my selection for open cases.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Imran Khan

0 Replies