Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

TEXT FIELD WITHOUT REFRESH

Hi to all!

Today qlikview is getting me crazy. I´ve got this problem:

I have two tables in acccess (A and B) with CUENTA as key field, but when I reload data I see that values:

CONTA_TERCEROS CUENTA TXT_HOMOGENEIZADO SUM(XN_IMPORTE)
01_CT5201001008BCJ 5100225079-791234,03

CONTA_TERCEROS is a field from table A, CUENTA is a key field (table A and B), TXT_HOMOGENEIZADO is a field from table A too and XN_IMPORTE is a field from table B.

I don´t understand why TXT_HOMOGENEIZADO isn´t refreshed and CONTA_TERCEROS has no problem. I did an access query to check any problem, but everything is fine. Any idea?

The funniest thing is that this report hadn´t any problem last week.

Appreciate any help. Thanks, Fiber

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hello Fiber,

it looks like you have problems with your data-quality. As you said, you reloaded the data and thereafter TXT_HOMOGENEIZAD has some undefined values. I would built two tableboxes (NOT straight tables) A and B. Each tablebox should contain exactly the corresponding fields from one table. If you like you can create one or two appropriate listbox(es) for filtering. Start playing around and I am sure you will get an idea where to search further more.

regards, Roland

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hello Fiber,

it looks like you have problems with your data-quality. As you said, you reloaded the data and thereafter TXT_HOMOGENEIZAD has some undefined values. I would built two tableboxes (NOT straight tables) A and B. Each tablebox should contain exactly the corresponding fields from one table. If you like you can create one or two appropriate listbox(es) for filtering. Start playing around and I am sure you will get an idea where to search further more.

regards, Roland

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for your answer Roland, I was trying to verify my data again and rebuild it in other way when I read your answer. You had me to review one part of my queries and I found one field doubled in access and qlikview. So that were my problem; I was everyday looking for that mistake...

Thank you so much!!

PS. I´m already qlikview´s friend! Big Smile