cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

TOTAL<> clause affecting set operators

Hi,

This is my Scenario.

I've a Pivot Table Graph with 4 dimensions DESC_PRODUCTO, DESC_SUBPRODUCTO,DESC_EMPRESA and DESC_MARCA

This is my Expression :

sum({$<M.ID_SITIO = p({$<FlagCY={1},M.FECHA={">=$(#desde)<=$(#hasta)"},M.NIVEL4 ={'00'}, M.RESPUESTA = {'Si'}> }M.ID_SITIO),M.NIVEl4 ={'01'},FlagCY={1},M.FECHA={">=$(#desde)<=$(#hasta)"}>} total<DESC_SUBPRODUCTO> num(M.RESPUESTA)),'-')

The problem is that the Total<desc_subproducto> it should affect only the sum(M.RESPUESTA) and not also the p({$<FlagCY={1},M.FECHA={">=$(#desde)<=$(#hasta)"},M.NIVEL4 ={'00'}, M.RESPUESTA = {'Si'}> }M.ID_SITIO). So i want that the list of M.IDSITIO is based on the dimension (DESC_MARCA) but the total ruin it.

Any idea?

Thanks

Albert

10 Replies
Not applicable
Author

FOR EXAMPLE

FOR NIVEL3 = 01  - THe SOH NUM is : THE SUM OF RESPUESTA WHEN NIVEL 04 = 01 and NIVEL3 = 01 where IDSITIO IN ( NIVEL 4 = 00 and RESPUESTA = 'SI'  and NIVEL3 = 01)

FOR NIVEL3 = 01  - THe SOH DEN  is : THE SUM OF RESPUESTA WHEN NIVEL 04 = 01 where IDSITIO IN ( NIVEL 4 = 00 and RESPUESTA = 'SI'  and NIVEL3 = 01)

The difference should be that in the DEN, the sum of the RESPUESTA when NIVEL 04 = 01 is not based on the NIVEL3, should be all the sum independing on NIVEL3, but the restriction of the IDSITIO List SHOULD be restricted by each row.

Hope its clear