Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dayna
Creator II
Creator II

Tables and Charts with Calculated Dimensions keep loading/recalculating when objects moved/no change to selected data

Hello All,

I'm hoping this is an easy one and someone can help me... I have a QlikView application that has a series of tables with calculated dimensions on them (please see an example of one below).

The tables aren't the quickest to load (mainly due to the calculated dimensions...!) but everytime I move an object on the sheet (i.e. a list box) the tables keep recalculating.

Here's an example of the dimension used:

if(
(
aggr(sum(aggr(fabs(sum( [FC Qty])-((sum({$<tr_type = {'ISS-SO'}>} tr_qty_loc) *-1)+sum(sod_qty_open))),Timescale,Part)),Timescale,Part))
<=
vRvAbsoluteValue
OR
(
aggr(
(
sum(aggr(fabs(sum( [FC Qty])-((sum({$<tr_type = {'ISS-SO'}>} tr_qty_loc) *-1)+sum(sod_qty_open))),Timescale,Part)))
/
((
sum({$<tr_type = {'ISS-SO'}>} tr_qty_loc) *-1)+sum(sod_qty_open))
Timescale,Part))
<=
vRvErrorPercent/100,
null(),
Part
)

If you could help me with the above, I'd be very grateful!!

Kind Regards,

Dayna

1 Reply
sasiparupudi1
Master III
Master III

Hi

May be there are triggers in your application? I would say hardcode the variable values in the expression and see if that makes a difference.. if it does then you might have to think a different way to update the variables

hth

Sasi