Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
warfollowmy_ver
Creator III
Creator III

The result of the calculation = NULL as object selection in the listbox or pivot table

Hi!

I need to create an calculated object is a choice. The problem is only one, if the object is NULL, then there is no choice. I have read that you can change NULL using NullAsValue *; at the beginning of the script.

I did a test document, it's worked, now you can choose from.

But to my other document that did not work. I found that some of the data is still Null. Then I read that from the QVD tables need to do multiple passes, and now I have a problem, it prints an error that I do not so I do?

He writes the file can not be opened. How to refer to a temporary table from the QVD correctly?

1 Reply
warfollowmy_ver
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Correctly:

Data:

NoConcatenate

LOAD * resident Temp;

DROP Table Temp;

But I still do not understand how I choose the value at which the transaction turns out null. For example if I write "if it null 0 if not then 1". When you press the 0, nothing happens can not be selected.

It turned out that the object is selected as null is not possible, so we had to choose a different principle..

In my case, the ending balance does not exist. Divide by 0 gave null. As a result, it was impossible to choose a Null. I wrote another formula that returns 0. It worked.