Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

This file has inconsistencies and therefore may not be opened with QlikView Personal Edition/Este archivo posee inconsistencias y por lo tanto no podrá abrirse con Qlikview Edicion Personal

This file has inconsistencies and therefore may not be opened with QlikView Personal Edition

Again, for reasons I can not explain, he appeared the following message to a file which worked always in the same machine.

"This file has inconsistencies and therefore may not be opened with QlikView Personal Edition".

As happened to me several times I came to the conclusion that the file is damaged when we try to open it with no Internet connection or are working and also when the connection is cut.

I have taken the collection of always keeping 3 versions of my file and for a while it happens every time I turn to some of the backups.

Unfortunately last night I added several GAURDË analysis but which did not BACKUP.

Having finished and convinced that everything was alright (I never stopped having internet) closed it and when I opened my poster TERROR appeared again.

So far I could not find someone to give me a solution to this serious problem.

This time I hope to have better luck.

- - - -

Nuevamente y por razones que no puedo explicar, me apareció el siguiente mensaje en un archivo con el cual trabajaba SIEMPRE en la misma máquina.

" Este archivo posee inconsistencias y por lo tanto no podrá abrirse con Qlikview Edicion Personal ".

Como ya me pasó varias veces llegué a la conclusión de que el archivo se daña cuando tratamos de abrirlo sin que haya conexión a INTERNET o también cuando estamos trabajando y la conexión se corta.

He tomado el recaudo de guardar siempre 3 versiones de mi archivo y desde hace un tiempo cada vez que esto me pasa recurro a algunos de los BACKUPS.

Lamentablemente anoche agregué varios análisis que GAURDË pero de los cuales no hice el BACKUP.

Habiendo terminado y convencido de que estaba todo bien (nunca dejé de tener internet) lo cerré y cuando lo volví a abrir me apareció nuevamente el cartel del TERROR.

Hasta ahora no pude encontrar a alguién que me dé una solución a este serio problema.

Esta vez espero tener mejor suerte.

Message was edited by Community Moderator to include English translation as a courtesy. Please use English in main forums.

1 Reply
Not applicable
Author

Hey there!!!

Ever you find answer to this error ?? I just happened in a file that I left stored in the cloud !!!!

- - - -

Hola!!!

Alguna vez encontraste respuesta a este error?? me acaba de pasar en un archivo que dejé guardado en la nube!!!!

Note: Edited by Community Moderator to include English translation as a courtesy. Please use English in main forums.