Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Time series graph from start date to date provided Qlikview

Hi All,

I have created a line chart which has dates on X-axis and amounts on Y-axis and also displayed dates as a table to choose a particular date. The dates are ranging from 01-01-2010 to 01-01-2017 and the line chart is displayed perfectly.

Now my requirement is to get the line chart till a particular date selected i.e. if I select the date as 12-12-2015 then the line chart should be displayed from 01-01-2010 to 12-12-2015. Can you please help me with this.

Thanks in advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Use this in your expression

Sum({<dim_date = {"<=$(=Max(dim_date))"}>}Revenue)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

13 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Just do like below

Sum({<DateField = {'<= $(=Max(DateField))'}>}Sales)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
marcelviegas
Creator II
Creator II

hi,

Enter in the calculation:

sum({<data={"<= $ (= (Max (data))) "}>}field_calculation)

Not applicable
Author

Which Tab should i Enter it in? Can you please give me a screenshot?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Tab for what? I am initiating to use in Line chart of your measures?

marcelviegas
Creator II
Creator II

Attach your qvw

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I am new to Qlikview and still exploring and learning.

Here is a attached sample file. In this file if I choose the date as 1/10/2015, then the line chart should be displayed from 1/1/2015 to 1/10/2015 . Appreciate your help.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Use this in your expression

Sum({<dim_date = {"<=$(=Max(dim_date))"}>}Revenue)

marcelviegas
Creator II
Creator II

segue anexo

Not applicable
Author

Thanks a lot Anil and Marcel.

Can you please also let me know if I need to choose a date range say if I choose start date as 1/3/2015 and end date as 1/10/2015 and If I need chart only for these selected date ranges ? Kindly help

Thanks