Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

To increase the size of pie chart.

Hi,

Please check the .qvw I have attached and tell me is there a way to increase the size of this pie chart without moving the borders.

I tried by increasing with the help of ctrl+shift. But you can see some free space left in that box, so can we utilize that by any means?

Thanks in advance.

9 Replies
vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

I haven't seen the app , as I'm on mobile... but if you have a legend drag and undock from the border to overlap the pie a bit

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
Not applicable
Author

I even deactivated the legends to get enough space/

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Change the look of Pie chart in style tab,

Not applicable
Author

I want the same style, that is the requirement.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Do you like this?

Pie.PNG

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Not applicable
Author

Ya I need like that, But how to do it?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

vinieme12Offered you the same thing which i done, Just move the mouse to corners where ever you want to show. Then adjust and place till you like the visualization

Pie.PNG

OR, Use Same width, height from you object caption and then set

pie1.PNG

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Not applicable
Author

Cudn't increase  the size, thanks anyway. I guess that is the maximum size.

avinashelite

You need to play with Ctrl+Shift and the border width to get the desired size and shape ...