Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Top and bottom 3 scores for a questionnaire

Hi all,

I am trying to work out a solution to a particular problem, which you may be able to help with.

I have a dataset with one dimension and 20 measures, where each measure represents a score (see table below as an example).I want a way to establish the top 3 average scores as well as the bottom 3 average scores for a given value of the dimension and then and outputting these onto a Qlikview dashboard.

Dimension_x           Score_1            Score_2            Score_3            Score_... 
x1                                10                      20                     10                      ..
x1                                15                      5                         ..                      ..
x1                                8                        ..                        ..                      ..
x2                                3                        ..                        ..                      ..
x2                                19                      ..                         ..                      ..
z1                                ..                        ..                        ..                      ..
z1

Just to be clear, using the example table above:

For X1 the top 3 averae scores may be Score_3, Score_8 and Score_12; for Z1 the top 3 average scores may be Score_1, Score_2 and Score_3.

The top and bottom 3 average scores will be different for different values of Dimension_x.

Can this be done within Qlikview (I am sure it can)?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Revlin

0 Replies