Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kore13
Contributor
Contributor

Translate Cumulative Line Yield with ABOVE function into Line Chart

Hello,

I have data for testing devices in which 1 unique row is : 1 Group, 1 Station, 1 Serial Number, 1 Operation,  1 fail/pass message. I have computed measures in a table: yield, fail rate, predicted yield, predicted fail rate for each Group.

Kore13_1-1655228408842.png

Main0 is a dummy value in column 6 which holds the 'product of yield' in it. F3=B9

F4 = D4*F3/B4  

F5 = D5*F4/B5

In Qlik, I have these values calculated and they sit in the table. I want to plot column F on a line chart. 

ColumnF: If (Main0, calculate F3), else : Predicted Yield*rangesum(above(column(F),1))/Yield)

Line chart cannot understand above function and also, column F references itself and has only one value at the start.

How do I plot a line chart for Column F?

Labels (3)
2 Replies
edwin
Master II
Master II

you can use rowno() to determine if you are in the 1st, 2nd, or any other row

those are your 3 cases.  

for row 1 - you need to calculate your total yield.  for example if the calculation is AVG(YIELD), you can use the following:

aggr(avg(total {<Group-={'Main0'}>}Yield), Group)

for row 2 use your expression for 

D4*aggr(avg(total {<Group-={'Main0'}>}Yield), Group)/B4 - D4 and B4 - replace with how you calculate these

for other rows:

use your normal above function calculating for cumulative yield. 

the idea really is replacing F* with what is applicable based on row 1, 2, and others

edwin
Master II
Master II

note that depending on your calculation, you would want to exclude your dummy data as it could skew your calculation.  if it were a sum it wouldnt matter, but average will matter - again it really depends so you would want to test it out