Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brindlogcool
Creator III
Creator III

Treeview

I have an treeview(Listbox) with the presentation as LED checkboxex.

If select the parent the checkbox is not getting checked. Is there any way we can make it checked.

But the selections are working fine.

Attached the screenshot for the reference. I have selected the second row and the selection indicator(Green dot) is shown at the Right side

4 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

The Parent will only get shown as selected if all of the children are selected too. Add a Currentselections object. If you select the parent you will see that it is actually selected. It just doesn't show as selected in the listbox. Call it a bug, call it a feature. It's simply the way it now works. Feel free to complain to QlikTech about it

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
brindlogcool
Creator III
Creator III
Author

But still i am having problem with Tree view. I am using Agg function and P() to show only the associated values in the List box for all the felds (Tree view and normal fields).

Normal fields work correclty. For example if select the Country as India it is displaying only the States related to India in the List box (By using agg function and the P()) and the same is working in the tree view. but the problem with tree view is it is not allowing to select the parent. Atleast earlier it is allowing the parent to select so that all the childrens got selected. But now it is allowing us to do so.

Anyone got the similar issue?

brindlogcool
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Any one got the similar issue??

tresesco
MVP
MVP

you can try implementing trigger to get it done.

Logic:

trigger on selection of the hierarchy field ->clear field selection, select the same value in the ancestor field.

Thanks.