Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Trellis Chart Y-Axis Scale

Hi,

I know the original idea of trellis charts is that you can compare things visually next to each other, so the axes would need to be the same scale ... however, I really need to be able to change the y-axis scale for each chart. 

I'm looking at failure rates of components so don't really need to compare them with each other (each component has its own rate), I just need to see the trend for that part and whether it has exceeded a calculated alert level.  Obviously in a nice clean QlikView world it's fine because the end users can just make selections on what they see and we're all happy.  My problem is that I also have to produce a pdf report for about three different regulatory authorities and there are about 75 different parts.  I REALLY (really, really) don't want to have to produce 225 different graphs by set analysis.  As much as I love it, I would like this report to be finished within the next few days, not years!

Fingers crossed someone can help!

Thanks,

Emma

0 Replies