Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
makximenkoa
Contributor III
Contributor III

Unable to Hide 0 Values After Making Selections

Hello,

After adding a different master calendar to my app, certain charts no longer hide 0 values after making selections. For example, clicking on a Month-Year field filters the data, but keeps showing the Month-Years on the chart that were not selected. The same is also happening on a bar chart summing buckets by denial categories instead of by Month-Year. However on a chart similar to the first, I see everything as expected, that is, if i select September, I only see September.

Percentage_of_Gross_Charges_bar_Chart_issues_1.pngPercentage_of_Gross_Charges_bar_Chart_issues_2.png

Percentage_of_Gross_Charges_bar_Chart_issues_3.png

I have also made sure of the following for these 3 charts:

Dimensions tab -> Suppress When Value Is Null is checked

Presentation tab -> Suppress Zero-Values is checked

Presentation tab -> Suppress Missing is checked

Presentation tab -> Show All Bars is unchecked

A sample app is attached. Clicking the blue Denial Write-off Amounts button will toggle the 'broken' all navy blue chart to the stacked bar chart which is working correctly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Al

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Add an if statement to you second expression

=If(MonthYear, 'Tx Post Month Year: ' & MonthYear & chr(13)

& 'Denial Write-offs as a % of Gross Charges: ' & num(Sum([Denial Write-off Amount])*(-1)/Sum({$<[$(=Concat({1<$Field-={'Service Area'}>}distinct $Field,']=,[')&']=')>}[Gross Charges]),'#,##0.00%'))

View solution in original post

6 Replies
sunny_talwar

Your attached file seem to have section access and we don't have access.... can you remove section access and put it back

makximenkoa
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

My apologies, I deleted the section access tab in the script but I guess there's more that needs to be done. Do you know where exactly I need to make those changes before I reupload?

sunny_talwar

After removing the section, did you reload the app?

makximenkoa
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I did not. I've refreshed and reuploaded the sample app.

sunny_talwar

Add an if statement to you second expression

=If(MonthYear, 'Tx Post Month Year: ' & MonthYear & chr(13)

& 'Denial Write-offs as a % of Gross Charges: ' & num(Sum([Denial Write-off Amount])*(-1)/Sum({$<[$(=Concat({1<$Field-={'Service Area'}>}distinct $Field,']=,[')&']=')>}[Gross Charges]),'#,##0.00%'))

makximenkoa
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

That did the trick! Thanks again!