Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qlikmark1990
Contributor III
Contributor III

Unknown error at expression while the same expression works correctly in dashboard

In my dashboard I have the following expression:

NUM(SUM({$<Boekjaar = {$(=MAX(Boekjaar))}, PeriodeId = {"<=$(=MAX({<Boekjaar={$(=MAX(Boekjaar))}>} PeriodeId))"},  BalansOmschrijving1 = {"Overzicht kengetallen"}, BalansOmschrijving3 = {"Tussenrekeningen voor BTW"} >} Saldo), '###.###.###.##0')

where it gives the correct value in a straight table.

I need to have the same value in my script but I receive an unknown error when executing the script:

Unknown Error
LET vBTW = NUM(NUM(SUM({$<Boekjaar = {}, PeriodeId = {"<="}, BalansOmschrijving1 = {"Overzicht kengetallen"}, BalansOmschrijving3 = {"Tussenrekeningen voor BTW"} >} Saldo), '###.###.###.##0'), '#,##0')

When I use the same expression in a straight table I get the correct value displayed:

2019-01-24_1209.png

Why doesn't work this expression in the script? The variable vBTW needs to be set to 52522 in the script.

The part of the script where the error occurred is:

LET vBTW = NUM(NUM(SUM({$<Boekjaar = {$(=MAX(Boekjaar))}, PeriodeId = {"<=$(=MAX({<Boekjaar={$(=MAX(Boekjaar))}>} PeriodeId))"},  BalansOmschrijving1 = {"Overzicht kengetallen"}, BalansOmschrijving3 = {"Tussenrekeningen voor BTW"} >} Saldo), '###.###.###.##0'), '#,##0');

Labels (2)
2 Replies
marcus_sommer

You couldn't calculate in this way within the script else you need to do it within one or maybe several load-statements. Further within the script is no set analysis available and also no adhoc-variable like: $(= ...).

- Marcus

pasi_lehtinen
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

In the load script you need to use temporary table in order to store such expression value into variable.

Tmp_table:
Load
    sum(Saldo) as Saldo
Resident YourTable
where PeriodeId <= $(AnotherVariable) //Return this variable with same logic
and BalansOmschrijving1 = 'Overzicht kengetallen'
and BalansOmschrijving3 = 'Tussenrekeningen voor BTW';

//Tmp_table includes now only 1 row, where Saldos are aggregated into one row. 

let vBTW = peek('Saldo', 0, 'Tmp_table');