Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
basav
Creator
Creator

Unknown error related to mail functionality - Qlikview

Hi All,

I am trying to create mail alerts in qlikview, however I am facing a problem. What I need is to get an email post reload failure of a QVW. For that I have my company mail address, i had filled all the gmail SMTP  details and enabled IMAP on my gmail settings. However when I click Test button, its showing the following error.  Please find my user preference and Error snapshot below. 

SMTP DetailsSMTP Details

Mail errorMail error

I also tried giving Set-ExecutionPolicy to RemoteSigned in windows powerShell.

Still no use, Please help solve this problem. Thanks in advance. 

Labels (2)
2 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

So the first thing would be the Help to be sure you have things correctly specified there:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/April2019/Subsystems/Client/Content/QV_QlikView/User_Preference...

Found the following article that may be of some use too:

GMail setup on QlikView Desktop 

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
BrunPierre
Master
Master

@basav did you manage to resolve this issue?

@Brett_Bleess I ran into the same challenge, I'm using QV version 12, but no password is provided with NTLM authentication as shown.

BrunPierre_0-1674618527572.png