Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Penguins_are_Cool
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Updating app data

Is it possible to change the application data from  a extension?

I was creating a visual extension(table) in which if i change the value of a cell i should be able to change the value in the application level (not in database level),How can i achieve this?

Changing the value in Qhypercube.[].qDataPages.qDataPages... is only changing the value in Extension level.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Penguins_are_Cool
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Hi @Penguins_are_Cool ,

Its not possible to change the data in the data model incling the hypercube data from a extension or mashup.Hypercube is matrix of data  provided by the qlik assosiative engine based on our request which could be through selection of dimension and mesure or through API methods which interact with engine.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Penguins_are_Cool
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Hi @Penguins_are_Cool ,

Its not possible to change the data in the data model incling the hypercube data from a extension or mashup.Hypercube is matrix of data  provided by the qlik assosiative engine based on our request which could be through selection of dimension and mesure or through API methods which interact with engine.