Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Use of slider and defining my max. value

Hi all,

Question concerning the use of the slider.

I've got a slider and a table with invoices (with a column that shows the amount of days an invoice is overdue). This column is an expression. The table only shows the invoices of which the number of days overdue lies between my min and max value of the slider.

E.g. four invoices with dates 01/01/2017 - 15/01/2017 - 01/02/2017 - 8/02/2017

If I put my slider on the values 5 and 10 it only shows the invoice with date 01/02/2017, because this one is 2 days overdue.

... and so forth.

The problem is, I actually do not know the maximum value of that expression, so I just put "150 days" as the maximum value of my slider. There are, of course invoices with an 'amount of days overdue' > 150. I cannot see them now.

I there soms way I can add a button, that says "show everything, and ignore wat the slider says"? Just to have a look at the extreme values.

Is that possible? Or how can I fix this? Is there a better solution for this problem?

Thanks in advance for your propositions!

1 Reply
adamdavi3s
Master
Master

Yes you can add a button to do this, I'm assuming your slider controls some variables which controls some set analysis?

If so just have a button which sets the variables to * (I think, might be another syntax)

Alternatively set your slider to be the actual max using a variable which works out the maximum difference