Skip to main content
Announcements
Customer Spotlight: Discover what’s possible with embedded analytics Oct. 16 at 10:00 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Using Desc/Asc in Expressions

Hello everyone,

I got a lot of help with my other discussion so thank you for the support, but here I am with another question. Sorry if I open a lot of discussions but I am very new with QlickView.

I added an Expressions to a new SheetObject from Chart Pivot Table. I added the SUM but I want to use ASCENDING/DESCENDING on it but I cannot seem to find nor how to do it. I want higher values to be on top, lower values to be on bottom.

Thanks in advance.

Untitled.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
its_anandrjs

Update check now

Go to chart properties >> Sort >> Expression and paste your expression there and select descending

See snap

sort.png

View solution in original post

6 Replies
bumin
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

you have to go to the sort page and define sort oder there

its_anandrjs

Update check now

Go to chart properties >> Sort >> Expression and paste your expression there and select descending

See snap

sort.png

Not applicable
Author

The thing is I don't see the NETCIKISTUT there. Do I need to add that field and use the sort from there? will it effect the SUM(NETCIKISTUT) ?

MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

There are some restriction in PIVOT Table Sorting..You can only do sorting on One Dimension ..... at a time.. better to use straight table

its_anandrjs

You can sort on the basis of the Dimension but based on expression you can sort the table for this go to

Chart properties >> Sort >> Un check all >> tick on expression >> and paste there your expression Sum(NETCIKISTUT) and select descending.

Hope this helps

Not applicable
Author

Updated:

Thank you all for the help. I got it figured out