Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Values in Gauge Chart

Hi there,

Is there a way for me to display values on a gauge chart? Not only as "Text in chart", but to move along side the needle of the gauge chart if the value changes?

Can anyone assist me?

Regards,

Qanitah

16 Replies
Not applicable
Author

yes is not a text in the chart but the text in the chart not only for typing the text but you can also put anything you need like what i explain before ( =Sum[Total Amount])  and this value will change as per your filter , so i thing this is the way to put any changeable value in your chart else the text & using the variable .

so i think you agree with me okg  .

oknotsen
Master III
Master III

No offence intended, but I thought the OP wanted to have the number visibly move with the needle (having the number stay near the needle).

However, if the OP only wanted to have the calculation follow his selection, than sure your solution would be it.

May you live in interesting times!
Not applicable
Author

but even if he need a number move or change with the need or selection on any filter directly will change as per what we select also he can add more than one expressions , that what i suggest but if any one find another solutions for this issues tell us .

thanks for all

Ahmad Kastero

Not applicable
Author

if there is a correct answer , could you please do it as a correct .

thanks

ankitaag
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hello Qanitah,

You directly cannot show the expression value in the Gauge chart other than showing it as a text in chart or a text box.

Thanks and Regards,

Ankita

Not applicable
Author

thank you AnkitaAg   what i know this is the way to do it and also i did it before .

Not applicable
Author

Hi all,

Thank you, I appreciate all the help I can get. okg‌ was right in that I did want the number to visibly move with the needle. However, as I am pressed for time for this model I settled for showing it as a text in chart kastero.ahmad‌ I will have to do further research in my spare about making a custom object.

Thank You for all the help and responses.

Regards,

Qanitah