Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Ways creating Maps in qlikview

Hello,

I know 2 ways to create Maps in qlikview.

1.  using extensions .

2.  having a static image and plotting scatter plot by having latitude and longitude values.

first question : I would like to know what are the limitations for both approaches and which is the best approach.

second question: does anyone have the updated dynamic image code for google map? I have used the second way of creating maps on scatter plot, but I have no success in qlikview 12 desktop.

Third question : where can I find extensions in  qlikview 12 and do we have any document on  how to create maps with this procedure?

Appreciate your help in answering the question.

1 Solution
6 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the link , I can able to recreate the map using Google API( this will have license issue from google) . so i want to move towards SVG extension ,but with svg extension I am having issues.

I see a document for svg extension , but it did not help me in re creating the map. is there any document which helps to create maps using svg extension.

I believe if we create map using svg extension , we will not have any  licensing problem when we move to production right ?

Not applicable
Author

thanks for the info, do we have zoom in and out functionality same like google maps with qikview imbedded google maps?

prma7799
Master III
Master III

Hi Aditya ,

Did you get your answer / solution ?

Thanks