Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

WebView Error

Hi Friends,

when I open my application in webview following error will show. Is anyone has any idea what is this and how to fix it..

err1.jpgError2.jpg

I just wanted to know is this because of any issue with my app or with my browser or something else?

please this is really urgent.

Thanks

Bhawna    

20 Replies
Not applicable
Author

No I didnt use any extension or macros

Not applicable
Author

I really dont know actually on my m/c it works fine in webview but not on my senior's m/c.I need to explain him where the actually problem is.I need full explanantion

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

To help you further I need to know your QlikView Version with complete build number that you use with your IE version of server?

your IE version

your senior IE version.

How do you access QlikView is it via Ajax or IE pluggin?

regards

ASHFAQ

Not applicable
Author

do you have any idea to fix this without knowing the versions

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

No,

There could be many think to look after, to do that we need to know what exactly we are using.

May be there is some character in you listbox of your sheet which is not supported.

May be you get this error due that. All that you can do is remove all sheet abjects and try by adding one by one and check in your senior machine that if you get this issue still.

Or may be you need to upgrade your browser and Qlik version.

Regards

ASHFAQ

vinay_hg
Creator III
Creator III

hi in the ie explorer, settings -> internet options -> security sheet -> add your QV url as trusted site. then try webview it will work.

ie.jpg

vinay_hg
Creator III
Creator III

add "http://qlikview" as popped in ur error msg.

Not applicable
Author

Vinay,

Bhawana is asking for Webview available on application. Not the browser.

Thanks

Surajdellater.PNG.png

vinay_hg
Creator III
Creator III

Suraj

Yes i know, this dependent on the browser setting.. application uses IE information to show in the app. same error i faced when i did same resolved.

Not applicable
Author

Really!! Apologies, I wasn't aware about that.

Thank you

Suraj