Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
patricesalem
Creator II
Creator II

Week ([TABLE.autoCalendar.Week]) in Chart expression not working

Hello

I'm trying to adapt my initial code that was working on qlik sense desktop before moving to a cloud version where I don't have access to the data model nor variable setup.

The expression is (to be used into a "measure expression" 😞

sum({<[D_SALES.autoCalendar.Year]={'$(=$(vCurrentYear)-2)'},[Business unit]={'XXX'},[DSALES.autoCalendar.Week]={">=$(=vPromoStart)<=$(=vPromoEnd)"}>}QTY)

[DSALES.autoCalendar.Week] returns W01, W02..

vPromoStart returns 1,2,3....

VPromoEnd returns 3,4,5...

So, I'm trying to transfor W01, W02 into 1, 2....

week([DSALES.autoCalendar.Week]) returns 1, 2, 3...but if I insert this funtion in my expression, I don't get any result:

sum({<[D_SALES.autoCalendar.Year]={'$(=$(vCurrentYear)-2)'},[Business unit]={'XXX'},week([DSALES.autoCalendar.Week])={">=$(=vPromoStart)<=$(=vPromoEnd)"}>}QTY)

For information, I don't have access to the "genuine" date record, the developer has only left autocalendar fields in the sales table

Any advice would be appreciated

thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
patricesalem
Creator II
Creator II
Author

answering to myself

worked with

[D_SALES.autoCalendar.Week]={">=$(=vPromoStart-0)<=$(=vPromoEnd-0)"}>}NET_POSTE)

View solution in original post

1 Reply
patricesalem
Creator II
Creator II
Author

answering to myself

worked with

[D_SALES.autoCalendar.Week]={">=$(=vPromoStart-0)<=$(=vPromoEnd-0)"}>}NET_POSTE)