Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Where is the Vlookup functionality in QlikView?

I'm summing sales over a dimension and want to look up a Score (third column) that falls between two values (first two columns) as shown in the table below. I cannot use intervalmatch as I'm looking up values aggregated after the load. I cannot use the lookup function as there are no exact matches. How do I do something like this in QlikView? I haven't been able to find the Excel analog to Vlookup in the forums or documentation.
MinMaxScore
11 Replies
Not applicable
Author

hey Hi,

why not to use left join in the back end script, tht will give the desired O/P of VlookUp in any scenario.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I'm trying to loosely link an expression (with set analysis) result with a data island. How do you do that with a left join even at the back end of a scrip to an expression result? In 99.9% of the cases, moreover, there will actually be no match to the fields in the data island. I'm looking for a match that is closest to the expression result without being greater than the result.