Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Wrap Text for Straight/Pivot Table

Hi All,

I am new to qlikview and I have a scenario where one of my field contains the textual data which is a paragraph length. When I show these values in straight table, I want to wrap text according to the data. So if it is single line text, it must not be wrapped. If it is 3 lines text, then it must be wrapped to three lines. How do I accomplish this.

Please help me out.

5 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

Presentation tab-> Multiline settings-> Wrap Cell Text

Not applicable
Author

Hi Ruchika,

that is not possible because when you wrap the text in presentation tab all of its cells get to that line, It doesn't adjust according to test present in that field.

Yes you can wrap the height of that field by doing what the tresesco told you.

Regards

Harshita Gaur

Not applicable
Author

Hi Harshita,

Can't we have any workaround for this? This is a primary requirement for my assignments

Not applicable
Author

Hi

Currently, this feature is not possible in Qlikview as there will be too much white space if various fields have text of various lengths which not look good and you can do it only statically through presentation tab but you may submit it as an idea to qlik for further considerations.

Regards

Saurabh

Not applicable
Author

Hi Ruchika,

for now this feature is not possible you can try some extension or VBscript for it.

Regards

Harshita Gaur