Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

YTD At last row in a straight table

Hi guys iam using the dimentionality expression which ii used to give the total sum at the last row

(if(dimensionality()=0,sum([Booking Sales Value ABP]),'') 

and this formula is working  fine , And iam using the below formula to calculate the ytd

which is also working fine ,

({$<FiscalYear={$(=Max(FiscalYear))},FiscalMonth={"<=$(=max(FiscalMonth))"},FiscalMonthName =>})

Now i i want to bring the tow expression together to get the the ytd of the [Booking Sales value at the last row . and iam using this expression , but its not working

=Sum({$<FiscalYear={$(=Max(FiscalYear))},FiscalMonth={"<=$(=max(FiscalMonth))"},FiscalMonthName,if(dimensionality()=0,sum([Booking Sales Value ABP]),'')

Help me on this

If i want to calculate the YTD of Booking Sale Value ABp , i use the below formula and it works fine ,

Sum({$<FiscalYear={$(=Max(FiscalYear))},[FiscalMonth]={"<=$(=max([FiscalMonth]))"},FiscalMonthName=>}[Booking Sales Value ABP] )

Can some help me on this please , i hope i will get the resolution

Thanks in advance

2 Replies
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Hi

I am not sure if this is what you mean:

if(dimensionality()=0,

sum([Booking Sales Value ABP]),

Sum({$<FiscalYear={$(=Max(FiscalYear))}, FiscalMonth={"<=$(=max(FiscalMonth))"}, FiscalMonthName>} [Booking Sales Value ABP]))

HTH

Jonathan

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
timanshu
Creator III
Creator III

Can you elaborate your Query?

Bcz what I get is that you require to show the Sum of the YTD Values at the end of the row.

If this is your query then,

this is the functionality of Straight Table, That Automatically gives the sum of values of a field. However Straight table by default shows total  at the top row . you can make Straight table to show sum at last row, By following this -->

Straight table properties->Presentation->Totals-> Check "Totals on Last Row" option.