Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marcushenriquesk

adding condition to avg aggr sum

hello i have a script like this =avg(aggr(Sum(RUN_DATE_TIME-RECEIVED_DATE_TIME)*24 ,ACC_ID)) for a line graph measure. i am trying to add a condition to filter some of the data in it. i tried =avg(aggr(Sum(if(TEST_ID = '1000',RUN_DATE_TIME-RECEIVED_DATE_TIME)*24 ,ACC_ID))) but its giving me a garbage error. what would be the proper syntax? here is the original script. =avg(aggr(Sum(RUN_DATE_TIME-RECEIVED_DATE_TIME)*24 ,ACC_ID))

4 Replies
Lisa_P
Employee
Employee

=avg(aggr(Sum({<TEST_ID={1000}>}RUN_DATE_TIME-RECEIVED_DATE_TIME)*24 ,ACC_ID))

This uses Set Analysis to limit the set of data this expression is applied to within the { }

Marcushenriquesk
Author

perfect, how would a range work for example (test_id >= 10 and Test_ID <=1000) and (Test_id >= 1500 and Test_id <=2500)

Marcushenriquesk
Author

or also the 'not in' clause is e() right? if i were to make a range how would i implement that so that it would be all tests that are not in that range using set anaylsis

Lisa_P
Employee
Employee

For a range (assuming you want the OR combination between the ranges:

=avg(aggr(Sum({<TEST_ID={">=10 <=1000"}+{">=1500 <=2500"}>}RUN_DATE_TIME-RECEIVED_DATE_TIME)*24 ,ACC_ID))