Skip to main content
Announcements
Customer Spotlight: Discover what’s possible with embedded analytics Oct. 16 at 10:00 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jamiemcc
Contributor III
Contributor III

all Expressions disabled in QlikView x64 Personal Edition

Hi guys,

I am trying to Debug an App. But when i go into the App and Open it up Every Expression Disabled by default. 

Has anyone anyIdea how to resolve this Problem, There is Data in the app because it is big and Refreshes Everyday.

P>S The access Point View of the app the Expressions are fine.

Regards,

Jamie

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Jamie, only thing of which comes to mind would be a setting in the Settings.ini doing something, or the app was created on a different client etc. and given you have Personal Edition, it cannot open things properly due to that.

Settings.ini should be located in: C:\Users\UserProfileName\AppData\Roaming\QlikTech\QlikView

You could just try renaming the Settings.ini and let the client create a new version and see if that changes behavior, as that would confirm it is something in there if the new file works.  If not, then I would suspect it may be something in that app etc., but no idea what it might be without the app or further details.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.