Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

and in set analysis

Hi everyone,

I weant to count all my costumers where the store has the number 472 AND 740 meaning the costumer has been to both stores how can I do this???

regards,

MT

9 Replies
MayilVahanan

HI

Try like this

= Count({<Store = {472}> * <Store = {740}>} Customers)

Hope it helps

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

Try with

Count({< Store *= {740, 472} >} CustomerID)

Or

Count({< Store = {740} > * < Store = {472} >} CustomerID)

Hope that helps.

Miguel

Not applicable
Author

according to your question, no any use of and operater that is *.

then simply try with or operator.

Count({< Store = {470, 472} >} CustomerID)

or try this

Count({< Store = {'470', '472'} >} CustomerID)

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

If you want to select both values in the same listbox, you need to use the "*". Otherwise, you are selecting all values in CustomerID that correspond to one or the other values in the right part, but not both at the same time. In this case, you only want those CustomerID that are in both stores, not in either of those.

Hope it makes sense.

Miguel

Not applicable
Author

i agree sir

Not applicable
Author

I select one of theses stores and then I want to figure out how many costumers where in both stores not just in one. if i use * i only get 0 and that is defenetly not correct 🙂

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

ig tried now the * and the + and both is giving me an incorrect result. It is acting like an OR and not like an AND. I select my 2 stores now in the listbox and then i wrote count({< Store = {740} > * < Store = {472} >} CustomerID) and I also tried it with '+'. I mena with acting like an OR that all Costumers are beeing count that have been either in store 472 or 740 and not in both.

please help me on this.

regards,

MT

Not applicable
Author

count({$<_FILIALE *= {'472','740'}>}_KUNDEN_ID)

I also tried the the formula above. and I never get the right result. Either it is 0 or all costumers will be count.

I would very appriciate if someone could help me it is very important.

regards

MT

Not applicable
Author

sobasicly waht i need is the intersection of one field