Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kmstephenson
Creator
Creator

bubble chart pop ups

Hi All,

I'm having some issues with pop ups displaying in an organized list in bubble charts. The dimension, clinic, and the expressions, HCC score and hospitalization days per patient year (x and y axis respectively), are displayed in the pop ups with clinic listed first, then HCC score, and then hospitalization days per patient year. When I added an additional expression, Total #, to be included the  pop up label representing the total number of patients per clinic, this displays after hospitalization days per patient year if you are only hovering over one bubble. However, if the bubbles are close together and multiple clinics appear in the pop up label, the order of the labels in the pop up is not organized this way- Total # for all clinics are placed at the bottom of the pop up.bubble_pop_up_labels.PNG.png

Is there a way to fix this so that Total # appears after hospitalization days per patient year for each respective clinic?

Thanks!

Tina

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

screenshot.png

i disabled 'pop up labels' on the presentation tab.

then i added a 4th expression with 'text as popup' enabled with a multiline expression like this that forms the label:

'Region = ' & Only(Region) & chr(10)

& 'Sales = ' & sum(Sales) & chr(10)

& 'Total = ' &sum([Gross Margin])/sum(Sales)

it appears to wrok...give it a shot

View solution in original post

1 Reply
JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

screenshot.png

i disabled 'pop up labels' on the presentation tab.

then i added a 4th expression with 'text as popup' enabled with a multiline expression like this that forms the label:

'Region = ' & Only(Region) & chr(10)

& 'Sales = ' & sum(Sales) & chr(10)

& 'Total = ' &sum([Gross Margin])/sum(Sales)

it appears to wrok...give it a shot