Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

calculated expression in pivot table

I have a pivot like this, the column of score is expression

the VbenchBR kinds of things are the variable with a default vaule i have set , my question is how to calculate the sum of total of by the table,  it does not work when i have set the partial sum of it

if(RegionFullName='Brazil', [%Regular Students]/VbenchBR, if(RegionFullName='China',[%Regular Students]/VbenchCS,if(RegionFullName='France',[%Regular Students]/VbenchFR,if(RegionFullName='Germany',[%Regular Students]/VbenchGE,if(RegionFullName='Hong Kong',[%Regular Students]/VbenchHK,if(RegionFullName='Italy',[%Regular Students]/VbenchIT,if(RegionFullName='Japan',[%Regular Students]/VbenchJP,if(RegionFullName='Korea',[%Regular Students]/VbenchKR,if(RegionFullName='MEAST',[%Regular Students]/VbenchME,if(RegionFullName='Mexico',[%Regular Students]/VbenchMX,if(RegionFullName='ROA',[%Regular Students]/VbenchROA,if(RegionFullName='ROE',[%Regular Students]/VbenchROLA,if(RegionFullName='ROLA',[%Regular Students]/VbenchROLA,if(RegionFullName='ROW',[%Regular Students]/VbenchROW,if(RegionFullName='Russia',[%Regular Students]/VbenchRU,if(RegionFullName='Spain',[%Regular Students]/VbenchSP,if(RegionFullName='Taiwan',[%Regular Students]/VbenchTW,if(RegionFullName='Thailand',[%Regular Students]/VbenchTH,if(RegionFullName='US',[%Regular Students]

/VbenchUS)))))))))))))))))))

CodeNameRegionScore
BAdamBrazil0.7
China0
France1.1
Germany1
Hong Kong1.2
Italy0.3
Japan1.2
Korea0
MEAST0.1
Mexico0