Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
srinivasa1
Creator II
Creator II

cauge chart

I have used Gauge (Thermometer)chart for analysing capacity.

I have Filter Box for manager and Country

At the same time after selecting manager, counties gets activated in the County list box. Thermometer should not respond to selection of counties but it should respond only to med Cap manager selection.

How can achive this ..pls help me thx in advance.

5 Replies
martinpohl
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hello,

I think you can't solve that. Your managers are activ in different but not all countrys. So if you select one or more magaers you get the remaining country they are activ. Simple QlikView logic.

Or am I wrong?

Regards

srinivasa1
Creator II
Creator II
Author

i thing we can achive it by using set anyalysis like

sum( {$<Country= >} Capacity)

tresesco
MVP
MVP

Hi Srinivasa, Your Line "Thermometer should not respond to selection of counties but it should respond only to med Cap manager selection" is not quite clear itself (at least to me). Doubts are like these:"Cap manager selection" is a field or a field vale under 'Manager' field. Probably, its a field. If it is so, is there any other filters/selection fields apart from "Country" and "Manager"?. Assuming that, you have only two filters("Country" and "Manager"), your solution should look like this : Sum({} AmountFiled). No need to include "Manager" in set, because you want the chart to varry on it's selection. If this does not solve your problem, you are requested to upload a sample application with desired output mentioned. regards, tresesco
srinivasa1
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi thx for your reply,

Cap manager and Conutry both are is list box i wanted thermometer to response or calulcation done only if cap Manager selected not for countrey selection.

tresesco
MVP
MVP

Now, it seems that you need a calculation condition rather than a set analysis. you can write something like : if(GetSelectedCount(Manager)>1) in the general tab's calculation condition of your Gauge.

regards,

tresesco