Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

chart dimension

hello Guys ,

image below is pivot table ,i need to disspear only dimension column as shown in red in chart, but i want rest the same ,how can i achieve this ?? iwant output as shown in second image??

comm4.PNG.png

comm5.PNG.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
vgutkovsky
Master II
Master II

You mean just hide it? You can't do a true column hide in pivot tables like you can in straight tables, but you can make the text white and shrink the column to be very narrow. BUT...why don't you just make it a straight table? Looks like it would work fine with your chart above since you don't have any dimensions pivoted across the top or anything like that. Columns can be hidden in straight tables through the Presentation tab.

Regards,

Vlad

View solution in original post

1 Reply
vgutkovsky
Master II
Master II

You mean just hide it? You can't do a true column hide in pivot tables like you can in straight tables, but you can make the text white and shrink the column to be very narrow. BUT...why don't you just make it a straight table? Looks like it would work fine with your chart above since you don't have any dimensions pivoted across the top or anything like that. Columns can be hidden in straight tables through the Presentation tab.

Regards,

Vlad