Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

color and cumul

Hi,

I have a metric with full accumation option.  I would like change the color if the value it's the first one after a target

for example:

dimension metric cumul

A                10        10 

B                 5         15

C                 6         31    

D                 4         35

If my target is 30, I would like display C - 31 in color.

I tried to do that with  visual cues and background color.

for the background, that's take the formula but not the accumuation.

Have you got some ideas?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
swuehl
MVP
MVP

You can use background or text color attribute expressions for this. Go to the expression tab and open the attributes by clicking on the small plus sign. then select the background color and enter something like

=if(Dimension= min(total aggr(if( rangesum( above(100/Count(total Metric)*Count(Metric),0,rowno()))>70,Dimension),Dimension)), lightred())

To color e.g. the line that shows a cumulative percentage >= 70 % in your previous sample file.

Hope this helps,

Stefan

View solution in original post

1 Reply
swuehl
MVP
MVP

You can use background or text color attribute expressions for this. Go to the expression tab and open the attributes by clicking on the small plus sign. then select the background color and enter something like

=if(Dimension= min(total aggr(if( rangesum( above(100/Count(total Metric)*Count(Metric),0,rowno()))>70,Dimension),Dimension)), lightred())

To color e.g. the line that shows a cumulative percentage >= 70 % in your previous sample file.

Hope this helps,

Stefan