Skip to main content
Announcements
Customer Spotlight: Discover what’s possible with embedded analytics Oct. 16 at 10:00 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qlikmpate0
Creator II
Creator II

data reduction help

Hi i'm try to retrieve all the purchase orders and requisiton for a department, I have restricted the first load which is my gl_code combination to only retrieve for the department I'm interested in and then retrieving the purchase orders for that department, but i'm getting all departments . I have attached the table joins as the data is too sensitive.

Please can anyone help?

Message was edited by: Mina Patel My Script is attached now.

25 Replies
qlikmpate0
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks for this but now my visualistion is showing all null values, nothing as showing now.

avinashelite

check in the DB whether you have values for the same ...and check the conditions once

qlikmpate0
Creator II
Creator II
Author

why in the script we have to left keep(PO_REQ_Lines) twice, why isn't it PO_LOCATION_LINES_ALL)

left keep(PO_REQ_Lines)

PO_Line_Locations:

Load *

from

table;

left keep(PO_REQ_Lines)

PO_REQ_Headers:

load

from

table;

left Keep (PO_Req_Distributions_All)

PO_Distributions_All:

load

from

table;

avinashelite

Hi Mina,

As per your Data model , both PO_Line_Locations and PO_REQ_Headers tables are tagged or linked to PO_REQ_Lines tables hence both the table data is reduced on the PO_REQ_Lines tables basis .

Hope you got it.

qlikmpate0
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Yes thank you,  I have managed to do the model with where 'exists', now my next step is to convert the Amounts to US dollars.

Thank you so much for your input, much appreciated.

regards

M

avinashelite

Cool Mina, you did the most of the stuff I just held you

Can you please mark the correct answer and help full answer for this thread