Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
prabhas277
Creator
Creator

document Analyzer

Hi experts,

what is Document analyzer? how we can use it?

9 Replies
buzzy996
Master II
Master II

it helps to understand ur whole server like performance,number of call are assigned ,to whom assigned and active users, for each document how many objects are there,wht kind of objects..and any errors in ur server..etc

Re: Document Analyzer V2 -- a major update

document analyzer?

Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

Probably you are refering to QV Document Analyzer http://qlikviewcookbook.com/tools/

"

QV Document Analyzer

Version 2.4, Mar 26, 2015

This tool is used to analyze the structure of a qvw. The analysis focuses on what fields are used and where. This information can be to used to tune the performance of a Document or investigate the impact of data changes."

sunny_talwar

Document Analyzer is an amazing application that's created by rwunderlich which can help you analyze any qvw document you have created. It gives some useful insights into the meta data related to your qvw document which you can use to improve the efficiency of your application. You can download Document Analyzer from this link: Tools | Qlikview Cookbook

I hope this helps.

Best,

Sunny

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Prabhas,

The primary function of Document Analyzer remains to identify unused fields that can be removed from your model. It has been expanded to assist in identifying slow charts.

Hope You Understand!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Please find attached Document Analyzer QVW. Below is the link to better understand about Document Analyzer.

Tools | Qlikview Cookbook

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Thanks for all the kind words about Document Analyzer. Please do not post the DocumentAnalyzer.qvw as an attachment in the forum. Rather, direct people to the download link. Tools | Qlikview Cookbook as others have done in this thread to ensure that people get the latest version.

The only license restriction on Document Analyzer is that it may not be redistributed (posted for download) without the permission of the author (me).

Thanks,

Rob

Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay sure @Rob Wunderlich

rso
Employee
Employee

Hi Rob,

I'm using v3.9 of the DA.  It's prompting me for a userid & password when I try to run it.  Any reason why?

AxisGroupMarketing
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Co-developed by Rob Wunderlich and Mike Steedle of Axis Group!