Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

firefox doesnt print report

Hi everyone,

I want to print a report in firefox. It is a quiet big report and it takes a while to create the report meaning that the report has more than 1000 pages. When the loading takes longer than 1 min firefox or Ajax doesnt print the report.

Does anyone know why? and if I can solfe this problem?

regards,

MT

7 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Are you getting the message suggesting that you click on a link if the print window does not pop up.

If you use a button to kick of the print report process (Actions > Pring report > Report ID), ticking the 'Show Print Dialog' checkbox may cause the necessary delay for the report to be generated.

Finally, I don't know whether it is Firefox or my QlikView report, but I get reports sent to pdf from where I can print in my pdf reader. This could also be a way of generating the full report.

Jonathan

Not applicable
Author

Not applicable
Author

Jonathan, I am not getting the message with the pop I usually do but not when the report is quiet big!

and vieshwaranjan, I dont have problems to print a web page in firefox I have a problem that the report is being generated.

But thanks for your answers

regards,

MT

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

What about trying to force te report out to pdf instead ? Not sure how this gets done though.

Jonathan

Not applicable
Author

firefox automaticlly creates a pdf. But I don't know why!

Not applicable
Author

ok...I solved the problem that I wont get the error but now the Report is not popping up! so...does anyone how I will get my report shown?

regards,

MT

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Does the link they provide open up a new window with the report ? Does that link appear ?

Is Firefox showing an Allow or Disallow popup bar at the top of the screen ? Try under Firefox's menu (top left drop down arrow) Options > Options > Content tab > Block popup windows > Exceptions

Jonathan