Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

firefox doesnt print report

Hi everyone,

I want to print a report in firefox. It is a quiet big report and it takes a while to create the report meaning that the report has more than 1000 pages. When the loading takes longer than 1 min firefox or Ajax doesnt print the report.

Does anyone know why? and if I can solfe this problem?

regards,

MT

7 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Are you getting the message suggesting that you click on a link if the print window does not pop up.

If you use a button to kick of the print report process (Actions > Pring report > Report ID), ticking the 'Show Print Dialog' checkbox may cause the necessary delay for the report to be generated.

Finally, I don't know whether it is Firefox or my QlikView report, but I get reports sent to pdf from where I can print in my pdf reader. This could also be a way of generating the full report.

Jonathan

Not applicable
Author

Not applicable
Author

Jonathan, I am not getting the message with the pop I usually do but not when the report is quiet big!

and vieshwaranjan, I dont have problems to print a web page in firefox I have a problem that the report is being generated.

But thanks for your answers

regards,

MT

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

What about trying to force te report out to pdf instead ? Not sure how this gets done though.

Jonathan

Not applicable
Author

firefox automaticlly creates a pdf. But I don't know why!

Not applicable
Author

ok...I solved the problem that I wont get the error but now the Report is not popping up! so...does anyone how I will get my report shown?

regards,

MT

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Does the link they provide open up a new window with the report ? Does that link appear ?

Is Firefox showing an Allow or Disallow popup bar at the top of the screen ? Try under Firefox's menu (top left drop down arrow) Options > Options > Content tab > Block popup windows > Exceptions

Jonathan