Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

how to create two conditions in set analysis expression for bar chart

Hi i have two conditions in set analysis

first one - to filter not fixed first time records

second one - to get last 3 months of data in a data load which has last 12 months of data .

Capture1.PNGCapture2.PNG

capture3.PNG

the last image i am using expression to filter "not fixed first time" , but i also need to filter last 3 months in this expression now.

thanks in advance

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rubenmarin

Hi Aditya, you can use:

Count({<[dfft_Fix Time]={'Not fixed first time'}, [dfft_Closing Date]={'>=$(=MonthStart(Max({1} [dfft_Closing Date]), -3))'}>} [dfft_Enterprise System]) / Count({<[dfft_Closing Date]={'>=$(=MonthStart(Max({1} [dfft_Closing Date]), -3))'}>} [dfft_Enterprise System])

This will return data since 01/11/2014, if you want data since 16/11/2014 you can use:

Count({<[dfft_Fix Time]={'Not fixed first time'}, [dfft_Closing Date]={'>=$(=Floor(AddMonths(Max({1} [dfft_Closing Date]), -3)))'}>} [dfft_Enterprise System]) / Count({<[dfft_Closing Date]={'>=$(=Floor(AddMonths(Max({1} [dfft_Closing Date]), -3)))'}>} [dfft_Enterprise System])

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

You can use the + operator to AND two set modifiers. Something like count({<B={'abcd'}>+<MyDate={'>=$(=floor(addmonths(max(MyDate),-3)))'}>}A).

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
rubenmarin

Hi Aditya, you can use:

Count({<[dfft_Fix Time]={'Not fixed first time'}, [dfft_Closing Date]={'>=$(=MonthStart(Max({1} [dfft_Closing Date]), -3))'}>} [dfft_Enterprise System]) / Count({<[dfft_Closing Date]={'>=$(=MonthStart(Max({1} [dfft_Closing Date]), -3))'}>} [dfft_Enterprise System])

This will return data since 01/11/2014, if you want data since 16/11/2014 you can use:

Count({<[dfft_Fix Time]={'Not fixed first time'}, [dfft_Closing Date]={'>=$(=Floor(AddMonths(Max({1} [dfft_Closing Date]), -3)))'}>} [dfft_Enterprise System]) / Count({<[dfft_Closing Date]={'>=$(=Floor(AddMonths(Max({1} [dfft_Closing Date]), -3)))'}>} [dfft_Enterprise System])