Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wizardo
Creator III
Creator III

how to maximzie the main QV app window via macro

h ithere

i have writen a macro to "fitzoomwotwindow" when the document is opend.

my problem is that the QV allways seem to open in a a window that is not maximized to the full

hance my macro does its job alas the size it fits is the size of the reduced window.

i have lookd for an api method to maximize but there wasnt any.

i tried usingthe "resize windos to document" setting in the user prefernces but it didnt help?

any ideas?

13 Replies
Not applicable

Hi there,

Any answer to this question?

I have exactly the same problem...

Thanks!

Not applicable

I have the same problem. Anyone got any ideas?

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hello,

If you are using QlikVIew Desktop (not opening the document on the server with ajax or plugin) it's not a QlikView issue rather than a Windows issue.

Check this post and see if that helps.

Regards.

Not applicable

Miguel

The document is not on a server. I am busy building a document and i wish t set a macro so that whenever a sheet is activated, it automatically zooms in to fit the window size. now I have set a Macro on the OnActiveSheet. I set the Macro name as FitZoomToWindow, but nothing happens

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

Ok, I was wrong then. Try with this macro

sub zoomsheet ActiveDocument.GetApplication.WaitForIdle ActiveDocument.ActiveSheet.FitZoomToWindowend sub

Set this On Active Sheet.

Hope that helps.

Not applicable

Hi,

Its still not working. I went to edit Module and pasted what you suggested and it never did anything. Any other ideas?

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Funny, it works for me... Have you set in Sheet properties a Trigger OnActivateSheet to Run Macro "sheetzoom" ?

Not applicable

Yes i have. its very strange because in all my other QV files they work excepting for this one.

Not applicable

Anyone else have any ideas on this maybe?