Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sbkumar
Creator
Creator

i Need my data to be in single row in a straight table.

i Need my data to be in single row in a straight table.but i am getting date in different rows.i am attaching the my output image.

i need in only single row.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Its really hard to say based on the very limited information you have provided. so these are guesses:

=MaxString(if(aggr(rank(sum({<C13W={1}, [Therapeutic Category] = {'INSULIN'}>}TRX)/sum({<C13W={1},[Therapeutic Category] = {'INSULIN'}>} Total <IMS_ID> TRX)),IMS_ID,[Payer Channel])=1,[Payer Name]))

=Concat(Distinct if(aggr(rank(sum({<C13W={1}, [Therapeutic Category] = {'INSULIN'}>}TRX)/sum({<C13W={1},[Therapeutic Category] = {'INSULIN'}>} Total <IMS_ID> TRX)),IMS_ID,[Payer Channel])=1,[Payer Name]), ', ')

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein

View solution in original post

3 Replies
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

You are getting the "extra"rows because of the second dimension. Remove [Payer Channel] from the chart.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
sbkumar
Creator
Creator
Author

er.PNG

if i remove that dimension it is showing as above..

the below expression is used for payer1,

expression is =if(aggr(rank(sum({<C13W={1}, [Therapeutic Category] = {'INSULIN'}>}TRX)/sum({<C13W={1},[Therapeutic Category] = {'INSULIN'}>} Total <IMS_ID> TRX)),IMS_ID,[Payer Channel])=1,[Payer Name])

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Its really hard to say based on the very limited information you have provided. so these are guesses:

=MaxString(if(aggr(rank(sum({<C13W={1}, [Therapeutic Category] = {'INSULIN'}>}TRX)/sum({<C13W={1},[Therapeutic Category] = {'INSULIN'}>} Total <IMS_ID> TRX)),IMS_ID,[Payer Channel])=1,[Payer Name]))

=Concat(Distinct if(aggr(rank(sum({<C13W={1}, [Therapeutic Category] = {'INSULIN'}>}TRX)/sum({<C13W={1},[Therapeutic Category] = {'INSULIN'}>} Total <IMS_ID> TRX)),IMS_ID,[Payer Channel])=1,[Payer Name]), ', ')