Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

i have sheet1 and sheet2 when i login as user1 only sheet1 should be there and user2 means sheet 2 ? how? i want only using section access?

i have sheet1 and sheet2 when i login as user1 only sheet1 should be there and user2 means sheet 2 ? how? i want only using section access?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

There are two ways...

If you don'y use Section Access, use OsUser() to get Domain\User, you can go to Sheet Properties/ General and Show Sheet / Conditional use this formula: Match(OsUser(),'YOUR USER') specify user 1 for Sheet1 and User2 to Sheet2 (Macth(OsUser(),'User2'))

Conditional.png

And the second way if you use a section access cahnge function OsUser for QVUser() and specify user is loaded in Section Access.

Best regards.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

There are two ways...

If you don'y use Section Access, use OsUser() to get Domain\User, you can go to Sheet Properties/ General and Show Sheet / Conditional use this formula: Match(OsUser(),'YOUR USER') specify user 1 for Sheet1 and User2 to Sheet2 (Macth(OsUser(),'User2'))

Conditional.png

And the second way if you use a section access cahnge function OsUser for QVUser() and specify user is loaded in Section Access.

Best regards.