Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
krish2459
Creator
Creator

if condition

Hi,

Please help me with the below if condition.

It's not working.

If( RangeAvg([Location Activities],[Primary Business Use],[Maximum Potential Loss],[Employee Occupancy],[ISOS Rating])<1.5,rgb(0,204,102),

If( RangeAvg([Location Activities],[Primary Business Use],[Maximum Potential Loss],[Employee Occupancy],[ISOS Rating])>=1.5
and RangeAvg([Location Activities],[Primary Business Use],[Maximum Potential Loss],[Employee Occupancy],[ISOS Rating])<2.5,rgb255,215,0),

If( RangeAvg([Location Activities],[Primary Business Use],[Maximum Potential Loss],[Employee Occupancy],[ISOS Rating])>=3.5
and RangeAvg([Location Activities],[Primary Business Use],[Maximum Potential Loss],[Employee Occupancy],[ISOS Rating])<4.5,rgb(255,99,71),

If( RangeAvg([Location Activities],[Primary Business Use],[Maximum Potential Loss],[Employee Occupancy],[ISOS Rating])>=4.5,rgb(255,0,0))))

Thanks..

Labels (1)
5 Replies
Saravanan_Desingh

In a quick look..

If( RangeAvg([Location Activities],[Primary Business Use],[Maximum Potential Loss],[Employee Occupancy],[ISOS Rating])<1.5,rgb(0,204,102),

If( RangeAvg([Location Activities],[Primary Business Use],[Maximum Potential Loss],[Employee Occupancy],[ISOS Rating])>=1.5
and RangeAvg([Location Activities],[Primary Business Use],[Maximum Potential Loss],[Employee Occupancy],[ISOS Rating])<2.5,rgb(255,215,0),

If( RangeAvg([Location Activities],[Primary Business Use],[Maximum Potential Loss],[Employee Occupancy],[ISOS Rating])>=3.5
and RangeAvg([Location Activities],[Primary Business Use],[Maximum Potential Loss],[Employee Occupancy],[ISOS Rating])<4.5,rgb(255,99,71),

If( RangeAvg([Location Activities],[Primary Business Use],[Maximum Potential Loss],[Employee Occupancy],[ISOS Rating])>=4.5,rgb(255,0,0))))

Kushal_Chawda

I found two syntax errors

and RangeAvg([Location Activities],[Primary Business Use],[Maximum Potential Loss],[Employee Occupancy],[ISOS Rating])<2.5,rgb(255,215,0),

If( RangeAvg([Location Activities],[Primary Business Use],[Maximum Potential Loss],[Employee Occupancy],[ISOS Rating])>=4.5,rgb(255,0,0)))))

krish2459
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks for the finding.

But the above syntax I'm just able to only fill two colors.

1222.PNG

Thanks..

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

@Kushal_Chawda I know you were having some issues with notifications, so will see if this kicks things back to you for another look, as I do not think I am going to be of much help on this one! 🙂

Cheers,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
Kushal_Chawda

@krish2459  Would you be able to share the sample to look at

Please tag me when reply as not receiving notifications