Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shilina_klara
Contributor III
Contributor III

ignore the dimension

Help, people are kind. Sorry for my english (translator)

How can I make the numbers in the second column in all dimensions (measurements from another table, so, accordingly, he does not count on them). We can say that he ignored the second dimension.

The first measurement of the MonthYear, second - Experience

Пример.png

should work out like that. is this real?Пример2.png

25 Replies
Kushal_Chawda

Do you want this chart to calculated always for latest month? if any other month is selected, chart should exclude that selection. is it what you want?

shilina_klara
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

If the date is not selected, then the last, and when you select the date and this condition is, it will still be counted on the last of the selected dates?

For example: there are dates from January 2017 to October 2017, nothing is selected, the chart counts for October 2017, and if August 2017 is selected, then as of August 2017

Безымянный1.png

Безымянный2.png

Kushal_Chawda

Yes. It is possible. Would you be able to share the sample?

shilina_klara
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello!

Yes of course, in your decision added a chart and when nothing is selected, it is necessary that it shows in the last month

Kushal_Chawda

there are multiple expressions for multiple conditions. Can you explain this expression?

shilina_klara
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

in the table the first column is the number of laid-off workers broken down by length of service, the second column is the active number by months

in the diagram is the average number of employees relative to the dismissed.

the average number of employees (SSH) per month is:

SSH = SSH11 + SSH22, where

SSH11 = average value (the amount of active population for the current month + the amount of active population for the previous month)

SSH22 = average value (the amount of active population for the current month + the amount of active population for the next month)

as it is, this is a very complicated formula and it infuriates me too))