Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gmoraleswit
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

incomplete labels on horizontal bar chart

Please see the image below:

Capture.JPG.jpg

is there a way to show the complete text for the labels?

Thank you in advance

5 Replies
alexandros17
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Click on the chart then click on the keyboard CTRL+SHIFT, You will see red borders ... drag them

Let me know

its_anandrjs

In chart properties >> Presentation >> and use Limit Legend (character) option and increase value upto 20 and enable the option.

See the snap for this

Limitx-axis.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

you may want to right align your axis labels (*edit: i may be thinking of another chart) and if that doesn't help, try below steps:

1. click inside the chart

2. click and hold ctrl and shift together to bring up red border lines for your chart.

3. mouse over to the border to the right of the axis labels and drag it to the right just enough to show all your text.

gmoraleswit
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Still not working

Capture2.JPG.jpg

This only happens when there is a scroll bar and also it only looks like this on the IE plug in client, is this a bug?

barnaby
Contributor II
Contributor II

G'day All,

Has anyone solved this problem? I am now experiencing the same issue. I think it is a bug as the problem only appeared when our company changed from IE8 to IE11.

Here are a few observations ...

- it doesn't happen in the full development environment

- it doesn't happen in the AJAX client

- it doesn't happen when there is no scroll bar (as mentioned above)

- the normal options don't fix it - limit the legend, justify the text, adjust the chart position

Thanks,

Barnaby.