Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

indexing of columns in straight table

Hello All,

I am having straight table in that i am having millions of columns but I want to show only first 100 column and after that 101 to 200 like that. SO how to do that. In short I want to do indexing on columns.

5 Replies
petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Do you really mean rows instead of columns?

And with indexing you mean paging through the rows in blocks of for instance 30 or 50 rows at a time?

petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

I guess this is what you are looking for:

Paging Implementation for Straight table

Not applicable
Author

Hello Petter,

NO i don't want paging I want indexing on columns in straight table.

It means suppose i have 4 cols : Id, name,Address, No. In that case I want no as a first column

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

I am confused - your first post describes paging, and then you say you don't want paging...

I suggest you start another post that clearly describes what you want to do and include a sample qvw with representative data and the table you want us to look at.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Not applicable
Author

Hi Jonathan,

No even first question also I mentioned that there are millions of columns I am having and according to that first I want to show first 100 columns only n next selection 101 to 200 like that.

Please find an attachment.

In that I am having 22 columns as a dimension. But firstly I want only 10 records, after that next selection 11 to 20 columns should show and so on....