Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

indexing of columns in straight table

Hello All,

I am having straight table in that i am having millions of columns but I want to show only first 100 column and after that 101 to 200 like that. SO how to do that. In short I want to do indexing on columns.

5 Replies
petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Do you really mean rows instead of columns?

And with indexing you mean paging through the rows in blocks of for instance 30 or 50 rows at a time?

petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

I guess this is what you are looking for:

Paging Implementation for Straight table

Not applicable
Author

Hello Petter,

NO i don't want paging I want indexing on columns in straight table.

It means suppose i have 4 cols : Id, name,Address, No. In that case I want no as a first column

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

I am confused - your first post describes paging, and then you say you don't want paging...

I suggest you start another post that clearly describes what you want to do and include a sample qvw with representative data and the table you want us to look at.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Not applicable
Author

Hi Jonathan,

No even first question also I mentioned that there are millions of columns I am having and according to that first I want to show first 100 columns only n next selection 101 to 200 like that.

Please find an attachment.

In that I am having 22 columns as a dimension. But firstly I want only 10 records, after that next selection 11 to 20 columns should show and so on....